martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

About me



Hi, my name is Iluhec Cabrera,I'm 19 years old, my friends and family call me ilu. I'm from Venezuela and I like any city. Urbe is in front of plaza la republica, I study mass comunication and my favorite subject is Photography, I study level 5.

I like eat a junk food, sleep a lot, go out with my friends and family and I dislike to clean my room and eat vegetables. My dreams is graduate in URBE and after go to United states or australia with my cousin then I work in those citys.

About english is important because is an universal lenguage and the people need to learn english because to much people know.
I can talk english not well,but i know to say and I know write some words , I do to study english read magazine, practice this lenguage with profesional person or listen to music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario